24 Hour Emergency Services
Emergency Restoration Services In NE Ohio
BRINGING YOUR PROPERTY BACK TO LIFE
Terms and Conditions
1. Submissions and Entries. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. NO
PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES TO WIN. The sponsor for CPR Gives Back (the “Contest”) is Crossroads Property Restoration LLC (“CPR”). To enter a submission for the Contest, you must either: (1) On or before April 30th, 2020 (the “End Date”), complete the submission form on www.cprmyproperty.com/freeroof, which will require you to state, in no more than 500 words but no minimum than 50 words, why you deserve a free roof, including a photo of the residence where the roof would be installed (the “Site”), in addition to your complete name, date of birth, phone number, mailing address, physical address of the Site, and email address; or (2) On a postcard or a card that is no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches, legibly handwrite your complete name, date of birth, phone number, mailing address, physical address of the Site, and email address and mail with proper postage to 4816 Brecksville Road, Suite B, Richfield, Ohio 44286, postmarked on or before the End Date. Regardless of the method of submission, the maximum number of entries for any household is one (1). Multiple submissions will be void. Each entrant must be a fee simple owner of, and a full-time residence at, the Site (excluding condominiums, cooperatives, and other co-ownership structures), 21 years or older, and residents of the United States, excluding New York and Florida. Proof of ownership of the Site may be required. Submissions must contain all submission fields outlined above; otherwise, they are void and will not be eligible to win.
2. The Prize. The only prize in the Contest is the installation and materials of one (1) residential roof, at a residence of conventional architecture located in the State of Ohio, not to exceed 5,000 square feet in surface area (the “Prize”). To be eligible, the Site must meet such parameters. As a condition to receiving the Prize, the winner will be required to sign CPR’s standard construction agreement and reasonably cooperate with CPR in furtherance therewith. The value of the Prize is between $4000 and $20,000. There shall be no other prizes. Out of all submissions, CPR will select one (1) Prize winner within thirty (30) days after the End Date. CPR will notify the winner by certified mail or phone call. Your odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. The criteria for judging entries, and each entry’s conformity therewith, will be within CPR’s sole discretion. CPR will deliver a voucher for the Prize, with construction to begin within one (1) year of notice of a winning submission. If the winner does not respond to CPR’s certified mail or phone call within five (5) business days, then CPR may select an alternate winner. There will be no rights to transfer or receive cash redemption for the Prize. While a winner may not substitute a prize, CPR may substitute a prize (of equal or greater value) at CPR’s sole discretion. CPR reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Contest at any time. As a condition to receiving the Prize, the winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility, which shall include the winner’s social security number so that CPR may issue an IRS Form 1099 for tax purposes.
3. Prohibited Parties. The Contest is not open to members, directors, officers, and employees of CPR and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, their families, agencies and anyone to whom they are professionally connected. CPR reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude any entrant and/or any winner if he/she does not strictly comply with any of these Official Rules.
4. Agreement to be Bound. Acceptance of these Official Rules is a condition of submission and the submission instructions form part of these Official Rules. By entering into the Contest you agree to be legally bound by these Official Rules. Participants violating of these Official Rules will be excluded from the Contest and no longer be eligible to win the Prize. All determinations made by CPR shall be final.
5. Publicity Release; Use of Submission Information. By entering, you agree that if you are chosen as the Prize winner, you will allow CPR to use your name, photograph, and general location for its publicity and news purposes during this and any future contests, promotions, or advertising. You acknowledge and agree that CPR will use the information which you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you, in order to: (a) administer the Contest, (b) tell you about future contests, and (c) promote to you CPR’s products and services, including without limitation its roof-installation services.
6. General Release; Indemnity. CPR shall not be responsible for (a) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer, or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation server malfunctions or human error in the collection, processing, and transmission of data, (b) late, lost, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete submissions, (c) any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Contest or in the administration of this Contest, or (d) any condition that may cause the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, CPR shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt and/or use of the Prize. You will be solely responsible for any and all federal, state, local, and other taxes owed in connection with your receipt of the Prize. CPR and its members, directors, managers, officers, employees, agents, and attorneys (collectively, the “CPR Parties”) assume no liability for any personal injury, economic loss, or property damage or losses of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages which may be sustained by participating in the Contest and/or in the receipt or use of the Prize. Furthermore, the CPR Parties assume no liability for any additional aspects of the Contest. By entering, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the CPR Parties harmless from any and all liability relating to your participation in the Contest and release each of the CPR Parties from any claims, damages, lawsuits, and expenses relating to the same. None of the CPR Parties shall be responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control or any circumstance that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CPR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Miscellaneous. If any of these Official Rules are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining Official Rules shall continue in full. Any dispute concerning this Contest shall be litigated exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Summit County, Ohio. As a condition to your submission in this Contest, you consent to personal jurisdiction in such courts and waive any and all questions of jurisdiction and venue therein. CPR’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of these provisions.